1. Lord C, Risi S, DiLavore PS, Shulman C, Thurm A, Pickles A. Autism from 2 to 9 years of age. Arch Gen Psychiatry 2006; 63(6):694-701.
2. Handleman JS, Harris S. Preschool Education Programs for Children with Autism (2nd ed). Austin, TX: Pro-Ed. 2000.
3. National Research Council. Educating Children with Autism. Washington, DC: National Academy Press, 2001.
4. Watts TJ. The pathogenesis of autism. Clin Med Pathol 2008; 1: 99-103.
9. Greenspan S I, Wieder S. Developmental patterns and outcomes on Infants and children with disorders of relating and communicating: A chart Review of 200 cases of children with Autistic Spectrum Diagnoses. J Developmental and Learning Disorders1997; 1(1): 87-141.
10. Greenspan S, Wieder S. Engaging autism: Using the floortime approach to help children relate, communicate, and think 1th ed, Da Capo Press; 2006:1- 229.
11. Greenspan S. The Developmental Approach to Family Functioning: The Historical background of the different ways or lenses or theories – all different ways of looking at families – a very complex process2007. Available from http://www.icdl.com/distance/webRadio/documents/RadioShow2007071807L.pdf
12. Kanner L. Autistic disturbances of affective contact. J Nervous child 1943; 2(3): 217-50.
13. Greenspan S. Children with autistic spectrum disorders: Individual differences, affect, interaction, and outcomes. J Psychoanalytic Inquiry 2000; 20(5): 675-703.
14. Karimian J. Functional, emotional development in preschool children with ADHD. MA Thesis, College of psychology and education science, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, 2011.
15. Verhulst F, Ende Vd. Informa Healthcare, UK. j Assessment Scales in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 2006:131-3.
16. Ozonoff S
, Goodlin-Jones BL
, Solomon M
. Evidence-based assessment of Autism Spectrum Disorder in children and adolescents. Journal of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology 2005; 34(3): 523-40.
17. Yazdi A. Integrative development of human: Developmental, Individual – Differences, Relationship based (DIR) Model. Journal of Education 2012; 2(1):109 -126.
18. Salt . The Scottish center for Autism preschool treatment program. J The National Autistic society 2002; 6 (1): 33.
19. Hwang B , Hughes C. Increasing Early social Communicative skills of preverbal children with Autism through social Interactive Training. J Assessment for persons with severe Handicaps 2000; 25:18-28.
20. Rogers S, Delalla D. QA comparative study of the effects of a developmentally based instructional model on young children with autism and young children with other disorders of behavior and development. JTopic in Early childhood special Education 1991; 11:29-47.
21. Solomon R, Necheles J, Ferch C, Bruckman D. Pilot study of a parent training program for young children with autism The PLAY Project Home Consultation program.J Autism 2007; 11(3): 205-224.
22. Mahoney G, Perales F. Using Relationship-Focused Intervention to Enhance the Social—Emotional Functioning of Young Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders. J Topics in Early Childhood Special Education 2003; 23(2): 74-86.
23. Pajareya K, Nopmaneejumruslers K. A pilot randomized controlled trial of DIR/Floortime™ parent training intervention for pre-school children with autistic spectrum disorders. J Autism2011; 15(5): 563-577.
24. Wetherby, A., Koegel RL, Mendel M. Central auditory nervous system dysfunction in echolalic autistic individuals. Journal of Speech and Hearing Research 1981; 24(3): 420-29.
25. Sigman M, Ungerer JA. Attachment behaviors in autistic children. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders 1984; 14(3): 231-244.