1. Lawrence RA, Lawrence RM. Breastfeeding: A Guide for the Medical Profession, 7th Ed. Elsevier Mosby, Maryland Hts, Missouri; 2011.
2. Mennella JA, Beauchamp GK. Maternal diet alters the sensory qualities of human milk and the nursling's behavior. Pediatrics 1991: 88(4): 737-44.
4. Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine. Position on breastfeeding. 2008. Available at: http://www.bfmed.org
. [assessed 12/07/2011]
- United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) Tracking progress on child and maternal nutrition: a survival and development priority. 2009. Available at: http://www.unicef.org. [assessed 11/06/2012]
- Heckman JJ. Factors influencing milk production in nursing mothers. 2011. Available at: http://child-encyclopedia.com. [assessed 12/04/12]
- Singh K, Srivastava P. The effect of colostrums on infant mortality: urban rural differentials. Health and population. Perspect Issues1992;6(3&4):94–100.
- Okolo SN, Ogbonna C. Knowledge, attitude and practice of health workers in Keffi local government hospitals regarding baby-friendly hospital initiative (BFHI) practices. Eur J Clin Nutr 2002;6(5):438–441.
- Fergusson DM, Beautrais AL, Silva PA. Breast-feeding and cognitive development in the first seven years of life. Soc Sci Med 1982;6:1705–1708.
- United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) Breastfeeding: Foundation for a healthy future. 1999. Available at: http://www.unicef.org/publications/files/pub_brochure_en.pdf. [assessed 07/06/2012]
- World Health Organization (WHO) The global strategy for infant and young child feeding. Geneva: WHO; 2003. Available at: http://whqlibdoc.who.int/publications/2003/9241562218.pdf. [assessed 12/07/2011]
- Furman L, Minch NM, Hack M. Breastfeeding of very low birth weight. J-Hum-Lact 1998;6(1):29–34.
- López-Alarcón M, Villalpando S, Fajardo A. Breast-feeding lowers the frequency and duration of acute respiratory infection and diarrhea in infants under six months of age. J Nutr 1997;6(3):436–43.
- Cushing AH, Samet JM, Lambert WE, Skipper BJ, Hunt WC, Young SA, et al. Breastfeeding reduces risk of respiratory illness in infants. Am J Epidemiol 1998;6(9):863–870.
- Akobeng AK, Ramanan AV, Buchan I, Heller RF. Effect of breast feeding on risk of coeliac disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis of observational studies. Arch Dis Child 2006;6:39–43.
- Chantry CJ, Howard CR, Auinger P. Full breastfeeding duration and associated decrease in respiratory tract infection in US children. Pediatrics 2006;6(2):425–32.
- WHO/UNICEF. Innocenti declaration on the protection, promotion and support of breastfeeding. 1990. Available at: http://www.unicef.org/programme/breastfeeding/innocenti.htm. [accessed 12/08/2012]
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development. Family databse, child outcome(CO)1.5 breastfeeding rates. Available at: http://www.oecd.org/els/soc/oecdfamilydatabase.htm.
[accessed on 15 June 2013]
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development. Breastfeeding rate, family database OECD. Available at: http://www.oecd.org/els/family/43136964.pdf. [accessed on 15 June 2013]
20. Hoseini BL, Vakili R, Khakshour A, Saeidi M. Maternal Knowledge and Attitude toward Exclusive Breast Milk Feeding (BMF) in the First 6 Months of Infant Life in Mashhad. Int J Peditr 2014;2(1):63-9.
21. Esfandiari R, Baghiani Moghadam MH, Faroughi F, Saeidi M. Study of Maternal Knowledge and Attitude toward Exclusive Breast Milk Feeding (BMF) in the First 6 Months of Infant in Yazd-Iran. Int J Peditr 2014;3-1(7):175-181.
25. Eidelman AI. Breastfeeding and the use of human milk: an analysis of the American Academy of Pediatrics 2012 Breastfeeding Policy Statement. Breastfeed Med 2012;7:323–4.
26. The Noble Quran, 2:233.
27. The Noble Quran, 46:15.
28. The Noble Quran, 31:14.
29. The Noble Quran, 4:23.
30. The Noble Quran, 65:6.
31. The Noble Quran, 22:2.
32. The Noble Quran, 28:7.
33. The Noble Quran, 28:12.
34. The Noble Quran, 41:53.