10. Brown S, Taylor K. Expectations and the Saving Behaviour of Children: Analysis of the U.S. Panel Study of Income Dynamics. Sheffield Economic Research Paper Series. June 2012. SERP Number: 2012015. ISSN 1749- 8368. Available at: http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/polopoly_fs/1.185769!/file/ serps_2012015.pdf. Accessed in 13.3.2014.
11. Mohan S, Sankara Sarma P, Thankappan KR. Access to pocket money and low educational performance predict tobacco use among adolescent boys in Kerala, India. Prev Med 2005;41 (2):685-92.
12.Viviana A. Zelizer. The Social Meaning of Money: "Special Monies. American Journal of Sociology 1989; 95(2): 342-77.
13.Abramovitch R, Freedman J, Pliner P. Children and money: Getting an allowance credit vs. cash and handling of money. Journal of Economic Psychology 1991; 12 (1991): 27–42.
14. Feather NT. Variables relating to the allocation of pocket money to children: Parental reasons and values. British Journal of Social Psychology 1991; 30: 221–34.
15. Furnham A. Economic socialization: A study of adults' perceptions and uses of allowances (pocket money) to educate children. British Journal of Developmental Psychology 1999; 17: 585–604.
16. Lau S. Money: What it means to children and adults. Social Behaviour and Personality 1998; 26: 297–306.