2) Chokroverty, S., Overview of sleep & sleep disorders. Indian J Med Res, 2010; 131: 126-140.
3) Liu X, Zhou H. Sleep duration, insomnia and behavioral problems among Chinese adolescents. Psychiatry Res, 2002; 111 (1): 75-85.
4) Modarresi, MR., Faghihi Nia, J., Akbari, M. and Rashti, A. Assess the relationship between sleep disorders and academic performance in high school students in Isfahan. Journal of Isfahan Medical Faculty, 1391; Vol. 30, No. 206: 1456-1467.
, T. M., Sonney
,C. A., & Landis
,C. A.,. Sleep Disturbances and Behavior Problems in Children With and Without Arthritis. Journal of Pediatric Nursing
, 2014; 29 (4): 321-328.
, J., Candice, A., Michelle,A., Katharine, C., David, T., & Michelle, A.. Addressing Sleep in Children with Anxiety Disorders. Sleep Medicine Clinics
, 2014;9 (2): 137-148.
8) Khazaee, T., Porteghali, P., Jamali, O., Khazaee, S., Miri, N., Sarhadi, S. and Mousavi, S. M. Sleep pattern and common sleep problems in primary school children in Birjand. Journal of School of Nursing and Midwifery, Birjand University of Medical Sciences, 1389;Vol. 9, No. 3: 257-263.
9) Mashhadi A., Soltani shal, R., Mirdurghi, F and Bahrami, B. Multidimensional Anxiety Scale for Children psychometric properties. Journal of Applied Psychology, 1391;Vol. 6 No. 1: 70-87.
10) . Balali, R. and Agha Yousefi, AThe effectiveness of parents intervention programs to reduce children's behavioral problems. Journal of Applied Psychology, 1390;Vol. 5, No. 4: 59-73.
11) Rahimian bogar, I. and ghodrati mirkouhi, M. Review of factors affecting sleep disturbance among students. Pars Medical Journal, 1392;Vol. 11, No. 4: 25-33.
12) Gol shoukoh, F. The relationship between social withdrawal, depression and anxiety, with sleep disorders among Ahwaz Internet users, The new findings in psychology,1389; Vol. 5, No. 16: 43-55.
13) March, J. S., Parker, J. D., Sullivan, K., Stallings, P., & Conners, C. K. The multidimensional anxiety scale for children (MASC): Factor structure, reliability and validity. Journal of the American academy of child & adolescent psychiatry, 1997;36(4): 554–565.
14) Suzanne E.,Susan, M., Kyle, P J
., Amanda, L.,Traci,C., , Beth, A. M. Sleep is associated with problem behaviors in children and adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorders. Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders
, 2011; 5 (3): 1223-1229.
15) Abuduhaer A, Xu PR, Muzhapaer D: Sleep disorders and their influencing factors in primary school children from Urumqi. Zhongguo Dang Dai Er Ke Za Zhi. 2007; 9 (6): 543-634.
16) Malekshahi, F. and Farhadi, A. The prevalence of behavior problems in preschool children in the city of Khorramabad. Journal of Medical Sciences, 13880;Vol. 10, No. 3: 57-65.
17) Saberi, H. The epidemiology of emotional and behavioral disorders in children of primary school. Journal of Thought and Behavior, 1388;Volume 2, No. 8: 19-34.
18) Karim Zadeh, P., and Khoshabi, K. Sleep disorders in children. Journal of grace, 1380; Vol. 5, No. 1: 93-102.
19) Ghiyasi, N., Nazarpour, F., Bakhti, F., Pour Najaf, A. and Shirini, KH. Prevalence of behavioral disorders in male and female school students in Ilam at the academic year 85-84. Ilam Medical Journal, 1386; Vol. 16, No. 1: 26-31.