1. Gallardo, L.M., et al., [Treatment of esophageal stenosis with Savary-Gilliard balloons in children]. Gen. 49(1): p. 15-22.
2. Cho, Y.K., et al., Fluoroscopically guided balloon dilation of anastomotic strictures after total gastrectomy: long-term results. AJR. American Journal of Roentgenology. 188(3): p. 647-51.
3. Sullivan, C.A., et al., Endoscopic management of hypopharyngeal stenosis after organ sparing therapy for head and neck cancer. Laryngoscope. 114(11): p. 1924-31.
4. Parasher, V.K., A novel approach to facilitate dilation of complex non-traversable esophageal strictures by efficient wire exchange using a stent pusher. Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 51(6): p. 730-1.
5. Harouchi, A. and A. Bellakhdar, [Livaditis procedure used for repair of esophageal atresia type I (author's transl)]. Chirurgie Pediatrique. 19(4): p. 279-81.
6. Ahlawat, S.K., B.J. Davidson, and F.H. Al-Kawas, Successful use of biliary accessories in antegrade dilation of complex upper esophageal stricture due to chemoradiation and surgery. Diseases of the Esophagus, 2008. 21(1): p. 86-89.