1. Vakili R. Children's growth. Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, Department of Research. Volume 2, Winter 2005.
2. Nikeniaz A. Shagagi A. Farahbakhsh M. Alizadeh M. Care for children under 6 years in the North West Area of Tabriz, 2001. Journal of Medical and Health Services, Tabriz, Appendix autumn period -2004 - 1382 Number, Volume, Fall Number 59: pages120-1233. Ministry of Health and Medical Education in collaboration with United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF). Systems in provincial child nutrition. Autumn2000.
3. Teimori P. Rshadmnsh N. Effect of nutritional knowledge of mothers of children 2-0 years old weighing on growth Mothers attending urban health centers in Kurdistan In 1998. Scientific Journal of Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences, 1999, Volume 2, Spring. No. 7, pp.20-5.
4. Kusha Ali.Children under one year of feeding. Journal of Zanjan University of Medical Sciences , Fifth Year , N 2 , Fall 1998.
5. Alavi Naini M. The prevalence of malnutrition in children under five years and some of factors that are covered by health houses of Birjand city. Journal of Tehran Faculty of Medicine, 2002, Volume 59, Issue 1, 99-103.
6. Office of Family Health, and schools, the educational program to promote breast feeding. Tehran, Deputy of Health Affairs, Ministry of Health and Medical Education,1999.
7. Dareh F. Sajjadi M. Causes of irregular iron intake in children 24-6 months in 2004 referred to health centers in Arak. Rahavard knowledge, Journal of Medical Sciences University, 2005, Volume 7, Fall, No. 28, pp. 6-1.
8. Imani M. Mohammadi M. Complementary feeding patterns and factors affecting the city of Zabol in urban and rural areas Southern Medical Journal of Medical Sciences and Health Services, Bushehr, 2002, Volume 4, March, Issue 2, Pages 150-6.
9. Holakouee K. Fotouhi A. Borhani M. Poya B. Determinants of malnutrition among children 6 to 30 months, health care centers in Hormozgan Province. Journal of Epidemiology, Iran, 2006, Volume 1, Winter, No. 2, p27-32.
10. Omidi A. Barugh Nasrin S, Bogharpush M. Investigate the association between birth spacing and physical growth of children under five years referred to health centers in Karaj city. Bimonthly scientific stars - MD (Medicine), Year XII, No. 4 (46), Winter.
11. Fotouhi A. Izadi Sh, Naseh M. Holakouee Kurush. Causes of malnutrition in children 3 to 6 months referred to health centers, city of Bandar Abbas, March 1999. Journal of School Health and Health Research Institute, 2003, Volume 1, Fall, No. 3 Page 30-23.
12. Sohail AA. Zamanian M. Prevalence of malnutrition and its influencing factors in children 36-0 months of home health subsidiary Skinheads city in 2003. Medical Journal (Shahid Beheshti Medical School), 2005, Volume 28, Spring. No. 1, pp. 53-8.
13. Karimi M, Ordoee M, Jamshidi Kh. Nutrition knowledge of mothers of children in the first 2 years after birth in Yazd Branch. Journal of Medical Sciences and Health Services - Hospital Yazd, 2002, Volume 9, Appendix winter, Number 4, P16-22.
14. Teimori P, Rashadmanesh N. Effect of nutritional knowledge of mothers of children 2-0 years old weighing on growth in mothers referred Urban health centers in the province in 1998.Scientific Journal of Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences, 1999, Volume 2, Spring, No. 7, p20-25.
15. Kabiri M, Parsinia M. Godarzi M, Babaei Gh. Investigate the relationship between physical growth of children 0 to 2 years referred to health centers in Karaj city with economic, social, cultural and their parents using a logistic regression model. Iranian Journal of Pediatrics, 2004, Volume 13, Spring, Number 1: p 47-52.
16. Proceedings of the second Festival of Children Server scientific research. Mashhad, 27 and 28 November, 2007, Mashhad University of Medical Sciences in collaboration with Children foundation sarvar.
17. Keighobadi Keikhosro. Siasi F, Malek Afzali H, Jarolahi N, Sadrzadeh H. The effect of maternal education on the nutritional status of children of marginalized households in Kerman. Hakim Research Journal, 2003, Volume 5, Spring, No. 1 p49-55.
18. Barzegar M, Amini A, Hanaee J, Yaghubi Ar, Sadr K. Knowledge, attitude and practice of mothers living in the North West area of Tabriz in the care of children under 6 years, 2001, Journal of Medical and Health Services, Tabriz, 2004; period, autumn Appendix, No. 59: pp23-8.