1. Anderws M, Poberts D. Supporting student nurses leaning in and through clinical practice: the role of the clinical guide. Nurse educ today. 2003,23(7): 474-81.
2. Ironside PM, Mcnelis AM.. Clinical Education in Prelicensure Nursing Programs: Findings from a National Survey. Nursing Education Perspectives. July / August 2010 Vol .31 No.4. P:264-65.
3. Astin F, Newton J, McKenna L, Moore-Coulson L. Registered nurses expectations &
experience of first year undergraduate students clinical skills & knowledge. 2005 , Vol 18 , No 3. 279-291.
4. Champ man. R. & orb.A. The nursing students lived experience of clinical practice .Australian Electronic Journal of Nursing Education (AEJNE). (2000,Vol 5 No 2. WWW dev. SCU.edu. au/ schools / nhcp/ aejen /archive . .PP:227-232.
5. Williams, A. F. An Antipodean evaluation of problem– base learning by clinical education. nurse education today. 1999. Vol 19, No 5 .PP:659-667.
6. Vallent, S- Noville . S. The relationship between students nurse and nurse clinician:impact on students learning. Nurse Prax N Z.2006: 22(3) PP: 23-33.
7. Love RR. Methods for increasing active medical student participation in their own learning: experience with asingle 30-hour course for 111 preclinical students. J Cancer Educ. 1990; 5(1):33-6.
8. Rasoulynejad A, Rasoulynejad V. Learning styles of paramedical students of Kashan
University of Medical Sciences 2005. SDME 2006; 3(1): 26-32. (Persian)
9. Heimlich JE, Norland E. Teaching style: where are we now? New Direc Adult Contin
Educ2002; 93: 17-25.
10. Wallace BA, Truelove JE. Monitoring student cognitive-affective processing through
reflection to promote learning in high-anxiety contexts. J Cogn Affect Learn 2006; 3(1): 22-7.
11. Alexander J, McDaniel G, Baldwin M, Money B.Promoting, applying and evaluating problem-based learning in the undergraduate nursing curriculum. Nurs Educ Perspect. 2002;23(5):248-53.
12. Abu Hasheesh M, Al-Mostafa O, Obeidat H. Traditional versus nontraditional methods of teaching: The impact on nursing teaching effectiveness and student‘s achievements at nursing colleges. Najah Univ J Res. 2011;25(1):255-75.
13- Russelt A, Comello R, Wright D. Teaching strategies promoting active learning in health care education. J Educ Human Dev. 2007;1(1):1.
14. Khodayarian, M. Vanaki, Z. navipoor, H. Vaezi, AA. The effect of nursing management
development program on clinical competency in coronary care unit. Behbood Journal 2011; 15(1): 40-50. [Persian]
15. Australian Nursing Federation. Competency standards for registered and enrolled nurses in general practice 2005: 361 .
16. The ANCI National Competency Standards for The Registered Nurse. May 2000. Australian Nursing Council Incorporated. P: 1 28 Available at URL: www.nursesreg.nsw.gov.au.
17. Landers, MG. The theory-practice gap in nursing: the role of the nurse teacher. Journal of
Advanced Nursing. 2000. 32, P: 1550–1556.
18. Karimi Munaghi, H. Mohammad hosseinzadeh, M. Binaghi, T. Akbari Lake, M.
Applied guidance for effective clinical teaching. Publishing institution of Ferdowsi
University of Mashhad. 1st edition. 2010. P:12,106-7.[Persian]
19. Anbari, Z, Ramezani, M. The obstacles of clinical education and strategies for the
improvement of quality of education at Arak University of Medical Sciences in 2008. Arak
Medical University Journal (AMUJ). Summer 2010; 13(2). P: 110-118. [Persian]
20. Richardson D. Don’t dumps the didactic lecture: Fix it.Adv Physiol Educ. 2008;32:23-4.
21. Petress K. Critical thinking: An extended definition.Education. 2004;124(3):461-6.
22. Schaefer K, Zygmont D. Analyzing the teaching style of nursing faculty. Nurs Educ Perspect. 2003;24(5):238-45.